does your resolution list look something like this?
- Travel more… maybe a local hideaway or a chic international destination?
- Exercise more… yep, this involves actually getting off the couch and moving a bit.
No excuses, just do it!
- Lose weight… ignore those unhealthy office snacks… and exercise
- Spend more time with family and friends… they are great people, and your biggest fans!
- Try a new hobby… ferret racing anybody?
- Learn a new skill… become an OULA or ski Instructor
- Get a new job… it’s a good job market, and there is no reason to get beat up every day by that bat s#$$ crazy boss of yours!
and what about those financial goals?
- Save more money… let’s face it, it will help you reach more of those other goals
- Develop a budget… and stick to it! It will help you feel more in control of things!
- Learn how to invest… over time, this will help you move towards financial freedom!
Don’t let your 2018 resolutions get lost in the shuffle
- Take a moment, write down your resolutions.
- Evaluate your progress throughout the year.
- Keep them in a visible location.
- Have fun with them!
- And do the little things each day that get your closer and closer to meeting your goals!
Keep an eye on our site over the next weeks for in-depth advice on these topics.
Look for our Trevi Tips - they will give you quick, bite-sized ideas on how to make things happen.
Show off your personal finance skills by interacting with our social media posts – and tell your friends about us.
And, if you want Trevi Tips delivered periodically to your inbox, subscribe to our email list.